Gather together to practice peace and care with food, yourself and your community.
Why leave your Saturday morning bed to greet the day in this way?
Sign up for our next Mindful Community Breakfast.
What to Expect
- At each Mindful Community Breakfast we arrive and begin in silence (a lovely way to start).
- We offer a brief welcome and guided meditation once everyone has arrived.
- We eat together mindfully (instruction provided).
- The breakfast offering is simple and fits most dietary needs (no meat will be provided). Farm-fresh food is offered as available.
- We open up to community discussion after the meal (topics are set in advance – see calendar).
- Location is at the Grow Well office (unless otherwise noted), or at our overflow location in Chapel Hill. Details are sent by email if we need to use an alternate location.
- Adults and children who are easily able to remain silent and engage in the practices and discussion are welcome.
How to Join In
- Pre-registration is required and space is limited. Visit our calendar to reserve your space in an upcoming breakfast.
- Help us cover our costs. We ask for $10 person. You will be re-directed to a payment page after you complete registration. You can elect to pay electronically or simply bring cash or check to the breakfast.