The decision to get support is a personal one. I respectÂ your consideration and look forward to a conversation with you to answer any questions that may help you clarify the best path forward.
What to expect from your consultation
- 15-3o minutes isn’t very long, but it’s enough time cover the basics.
- WeÂ may talk aboutÂ things that are personal to you. I take seriously the privacy of your information and will hold everything we discuss in confidence.
- To prepare for our discussion, here are a few things we’ll cover:
- AÂ quick overview about why you’re thinking about psychotherapy or coaching (or other matters you hope to discuss) and how you think it willÂ help.
- Specific questions you have (it can help to write these down in advance).
- If after our call you have follow-up questions, usually email is the best way to handle them (they tend to be logistical), but if a second call would be helpful, we can make it happen.